All the personal projects I have worked on.
Howl of Iron
This project stands out for being a Prove of Concept as a TFM of the Master’s Degree in Game Design.
Howl of Iron is a Third-Person combat game starring a Mechanical Werewolf. Made with Unreal Engine 4.
- Designed and prototyped game mechanics, combat, UI and enemies: Attacks, Climbing System, Finishers, Enemy Alert System, Enemy AI, etc.
- Developed tools for Level Designers and Artists: Custom Trigger System, Custom Mesh Actor, Mesh Replacer, etc.
Ratchet & Clank - Unreal Engine Prototype
This is a Ratchet & Clank prototype made with Unreal Engine in one week.
This personal project source code is fully available on GitHub.
- Designed and implemented all the game mechanics and systems, including, among others: Locomotion and exploration mechanics (platforming, attacks and weapons), Data-Driven spawn system (enemies and items), Rigging and Animations, Level Design (test arena and fully playable level).
(2020 - 2021)
My TFG project. Stigma Protocol is a Vertical Slice done as a final project for my Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design and Development. Stigma Protocol is an isometric Twin Stick Shooter with RPG and Souls-Like elements. Made with Unreal Engine 4.
- Designed the whole game: Enemies, systems, level, weapons, upgrades, etc.
- Developed tools for building positioning (level design).
Into the Cave
(2020 - 2021)
Into the Cave is an Isometric Multiplayer Rogue-Lite for browsers, made with Unity.
During the development of this game, I designed and implemented the main mechanics and the UI.
- Designed the game mechanics, including the weapons, enemies and skills.
- Programmed in Unity the character handling, transitions and interfaces.
- Implemented the multiplayer using Photon Pun 2.
3D Animation subject project qualified with honors. Made with Unity & 3DsMax.
- Character Rigging, 3D Animations, Physics System (cords and elastic meshes).
Shinobi No Noboru
Multiplayer arcade game for browsers where players must jump from log to log to evade falling down.
My first 3D game. Winner of the URJam 2020. FPS where the player must avenge his family. Made with Unity.
- System design, UI, documentation and management.
This game is a Overhead Dungeon Shooter I developed with Unity in 48 hours as a personal challenge.
- System design, scripting, documentation, management and level design (10 levels).
Orickgins is a 2D Overhead Shooter developed during the first year in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- System design, scripting, documentation, management, level design (8 levels).
Ultimate Space Shooter
Example game developed to show the functionalities of my Unreal Engine Asset: Bullet Hell Editor.